Use this Test Plan template (29 page MS Word) to document the strategy that will be used to verify and ensure that a software product or system meets its design specifications and other requirements. It will help you define Release Criteria, identify Test Deliverables, prepare Budget Costs and describe the test environment to be used for the testing.
- Define your Test Plan Strategy.
- Identify different types of testing to be performed.
- Provide schedules for test activities.
- Test Plan Template - iWork Pages (29 pages)
- Requirements Traceability Matrix - iWork Numbers (1 x spreadsheet)
- Project Costs - iWork Numbers (1 x spreadsheet)
- Roles and Responsibility - iWork Numbers (1 x spreadsheet)
File Format: The templates are in Microsoft Word (.docx) and Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) format.
File Size: The Download file is 1 MB.
Opening the Files: You don’t need any special software to unzip the files. To unzip the files, right click on it, then select Extract, and save it to your computer.
Getting Started: Depending on your MS Office settings, the files may say Read Only when you open them. If this occurs, click File, Save As and save the files. There are no security settings on any of the files.
Images: All of the images in the templates are copyright free.
60-day Money-Back Guarantee
Secure Online Order Form